Sunday, September 21, 2008

A is for Apple, B is for ball

So Kerry came home from work the other day and noticed a book sitting on the table that I had picked up for Ethan at the library.

"Piss for Putt??!" exclaimed Kerry as he read the title of the book.

"Hu?" I ask, equally confused at what Kerry was saying.

So he says again, "Piss for Putt? What kind of a book IS this?"

And then it dawns on me as I realize what he is referring to, and through tears of laughter tell him, very slooowly, "Kerry. It's P- is- for- Putt. It's a golf alphabet book for Dooders, not PISS for Putt!"

A is for ameteur, B is for Birdie, C is for Caddie, and D is obviously for DUMB! (not Kerry, but his comment!)

Oh , that gave me a good laugh for the night. Love you baby!

5 comments:

Kierstin said...

CLASSIC!!! I can't wait to tell Reed that one! Thanks for the laughs once again

Candy said...

I am still rolling! -so's Todd.
It's ok Kerry. When I was 7 my brother and I were reading a book for FHE and I got to my part and said Gnaw said the beaver Gnaw...but it came out as Ganaw.
Does that make you feel better?
Didn't think so! LOL
Love ya!

it's a good thing you're cute said...

Just showed Mike. Sorry, but there is teasing to follow! Thanks for the giggle tonight!

The Stones said...

Totally a YES guy thing...oh these boys, gotta love 'em!

it's a good thing you're cute said...

Kerry is always doing the potty talk thing. Disgusting.

Mike