Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Influential parenting...

So last night at a neighborhood BBQ I found out just how much Becks was paying attention.  A few weeks ago when I was out of town, Kerry had to speak in our ward and our friends, the McBrides, offered to sit with the kids during sacrament.  As we were talking yesterday, my friend told me that while they were sitting in sacrament, her son was showing Beckham pictures in his Book of Mormon.  They came to one that had a big green grassy hill and field. (Hill Cumorah)  My friend's son asked him if he knew what that was....  

Becks' reply was, "Yes.  That's a golf course!"

Somebody in our household, I'm not going to name names, has brainwashed this poor child already.

3 comments:

The Stones said...

Haha!! That is AWESOME! Kerry's plan is almost complete, wah ha ha...(that's my evil laugh)

Brooke and Jonny said...

Go figure ha ha that is hilarious, what a smart boy! We had a ton of fun over the fourth and can't wait to go to bear lake woot woot!!!

Candy McCall said...

Of course!