Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What to do when you're 3

When you're 3 years old, you can:


Blow bubbles and beg mom to take a picture of you.....
Entertain yourself while mom attempts to clean by filling your trains with hair elastics ..
...and turning the cleaning supplies into a long train tunnel 
Play/torment the puppy who just inherited a new binkie from a 2 month old infant via the 5 paw discount at play group...(they didn't want it back....weird!)

And read books in the buff.  That's what you do when your 3, because you can.

5 comments:

Brooke and Jonny said...

Honestly can this kid get any more hilarious or cute?! Also that picture with jack and his binky? hilarious! I had a binky until I was about 4 years old maybe that's why we bond so well?

The Stones said...

Um, I read in the buff-don't you? I thought everyone did...

The doggie/binky thing is too cute. There's your fourth baby right there Makell!

Kierstin said...

K, I love that he is naked!! what?? Classic, Makell. Your kids are so funny. Now the dog is funny too. oh my heck. (I'm just glad that i got to throw in a 'heck' this comment, it doesn't get used near enough in the english language)

Candy McCall said...

What a stinkin' cute little kid.
I love him reading nakey...that is definately the thoughts of 3 year old entitlement.

Josh and Emily said...

So cute! I love the picture of the dog!